Mar 13, 2009

NEWSPAPER, TV...AND I / GIORNALE, TV...E IO


Tomorrow, Saturday, March 14th, there will be a whole page about my adventure in the Italian newspaper Il Giorno (Como edition). If it’s not available at your newspaper kiosk, you can anyways read its on line version.

Moreover, from Monday on my video for “Palestra di vita”, title track of my latest album, will be aired by All Music TV, with a premiere during “All Music Loves Urban” (at 3PM Italian time, hosted by Camilla). The video shows the place where I was raised, the same place I left to move to Berlin 6 months ago and the same place I’m coming back to at the end of my journey.
.
At a first glance my adventure and my music could seem to have nothing in common, they are instead strictly connected. It’s always me.
--------------------------------------------------

Domani, sabato 14 marzo, sul quotidiano Il Giorno (edizione di Como) ci sarà un’intera pagina dedicate alla mia avventura. In caso tale versione non fosse disponibile nella vostra edicola, potete comunque consultare la
versione on line.

Inoltre, a partire da lunedì il video di “Palestra di vita” –pezzo che dà il titolo al mio ultimo album- entrerà nella programmazione di All Music, con il primo passaggio nel corso di “All Music Loves Urban” (ore 15:00, condotto da Camilla). Il video mostra il posto in cui sono cresciuto, lo stesso posto da cui sei mesi fa me ne sono andato alla volta di Berlino e lo stesso posto nel quale tornerò al termine del viaggio.

Di primo acchito, la mia avventura e la mia musica potrebbero sembrare due cose totalmente separate, sono invece strettamente connesse. Sono sempre io.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment